£35360 per annum
29 days ago
With a competitive rate of pay, good opportunity for overtime, a company vehicle, travel time and fuel all paid for this is a great opportunity for an Electrician looking to join a company who are moving in the right direction .
There is call out on the role whoch will lilely see you on call a maximum of 8 times of the year earning you ant extra 2K .
- Required to complete Electrical Fixed Wire Testing, PAT Testing, Fire Alarm Testing and Emergency Light Testing.
- A good understanding of General Building services
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
- The ability to carry out installation tasks from time to time
CSCS Card or ECS Card 17/18th Edition
City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2 Qualifications
PASMA & IPAF desirable
You would be in charge of covering their patch of works across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing and well thought of maintenance and construction Company's. Please apply to this add and I will be in touch .