£38000 per annum, Benefits: Van and fuel card provided
17 days ago
Some of the benefits on offer include:
- Excellent progression, training, and development opportunities
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel card
- 20 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Tablet/Phone provided
- Overtime available
Is this you?
This role would suit a highly motivated individual who is able to us their own initiative and work well within a team.
You must have a passion for customer service and be flexible as some out of hours work may be required.
Previous experience in a maintenance role is also necessary for this role
This is a varied role which will see you carrying out such task as:
- Planned and reactive maintenance on commercial stores
- Undertake Electrical installation works.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely to the highest standard.
Required skills, experience, and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a Maintenance FM role required.
- Industry recognised Electrical Installation or qualification obtained to NVQ Level 3, or equivalent as a minimum required.
- BS7671 18th Edition desirable.
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing desirable.
- Full clean driving licence required.
- ECS / CSCS Card desirable.