Loughborough, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
TXM are looking for seven experienced electricians on contract based in Leicestershire ideally with exposure to similar projects within railway engineering, on offer a rate of £17.55 Ltd. with 1PM finish on a Friday! Overtime over 37 hours a week are paid at time and a third during the week, time and a half on Saturday and time and a half on Sunday’s.
- Must have a Level 3 qualifiication in electrical/electronic engineering.
- Ideally will have experience of carrying out modifications and new installations on vehicles.
- We will consider aerospace backgrounds and possible a few other sectors.
- Must be able to read and understand schematic diagrams, engineering drawings and wiring lists.
- Knowledge of and ability to use a wide range of crimp tools is a must.
- 37 hour weeks, 8am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday, 8am-1pm on a Friday.
Electrician Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in these electrician roles, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.