£45000 - £50000 per hour
14 days ago
Monday to Friday - Days
TXM Recruit are supporting a leading safety manufacturer as they are looking to recruit a Test Engineer to join the engineering team at their Cwmbran.
Electrical Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Get actively involved in New Product Development, analyse product features, functionality and prepare/review the test strategy and requirements for manufacturing
- Building the test setup
- Responsible for the concept, developmen,t and maintenance of test solutions, using LabVIEW and TestStand
- Upgrade LabView programs to the latest revision.
- Document the test procedure
- Complete final tests and create test reports
- Experience with NI LabView and TestStand development
- Creation of test documentation
- Ability to interpret electronic schematic diagram
- Electronics qualification – HNC minimum
- Proven work experience as a Software Test Engineer
- Certified LabVIEW Architect/Developer
If you are interested in this an Electrical Test Engineer position, please send your CV and contact Leanne Thornewill of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.