Coventry, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Electrical Systems Engineer
Have you got experience of reverse engineer to design level through to test and commissioning? TXM are ideally looking for X4 Electrical Systems Engineer’s from a rail, aviation or automotive background to grow their engineering team due to new projects they need to deliver.
Basic Salary: £45,000 - £65,000.
Electrical Systems Engineer Job Description:
- Capture requirements from the customers and specify/design the electrical systems ranging from architecture to detailed component level.
- Work with designers to compile engineering systems to work from.
- Create test specifications for commissioning and reverse engineer if you have any issues.
- Look into reliability trends for ongoing lifespan of the fleet.
Electrical Systems Engineer Person Specification:
- Rail, Aerospace or Automotive background (possibly other transferable industries).
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Confident decision maker.
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Electrical Systems Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.