London, United Kingdom
8 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for an Electrical Systems Engineer working for an engineering firm business based in West London on a permanent basis offering £50-£55k + bonus and potential travel benefits.
Electrical Systems Engineer Job Requirements:
- Acting as the lead on all electrical and electronic project assets, reliability improvements and produce enhancements.
- Experienced in a variety of electrical/electronic systems including lifts, escalators, fire and voice alarm systems, cctv, hvac, LV & HV power distribution systems and control systems.
- Knowledge of PLC, network control and safety systems.
Electrical Systems Engineer Experience:
- Will consider transferable industries like avionics, automotive, automation, rail, rolling stock, military or control system backgrounds.
- Ideally degree qualified or demonstrate lots of experience.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Electrical Systems Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.