£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Double Days (6am-2.30pm/2pm-10.30pm)
TXM Recruit are supporting a recycling and aggregates company who are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join the engineering team at their Derbyshire site. As a leader within the aggregates industry, they have recently expanded their current team of engineers. are in need of an Electrical Engineer to join the team on a double day’s shift pattern basis.
You will work Monday to Friday Sunday (6am-2.30pm/2pm-10.30pm) and every other Saturday 6am-2.30pm
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking fault-finding activities.
- Undertaking planned, preventative maintenance tasks.
- Project work – continuous improvements and installations.
- Control panel build and commissioning.
- Programming, modifying, and fault finding on PLC systems.
- General wiring.
- Must be apprentice trained.
- Mechanical understanding
- Conducted installation and commissioning work on machinery, control panels and associated equipment.
- PLC programming experience.
- 18th Edition.
- Experienced working within a heavy environment previously.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.