£30000 per annum
23 days ago
Monday to Friday- DAYS ROLE- 6am-2pm
TXM Recruit are supporting a FMCG manufacturer as they are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join there team at their Stockport site. They are looking for someone to join their fast paced company who can add value straight away.
Working a Monday to Friday - Days role 6am-2pm
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking fault-finding activities.
- Undertaking planned, preventative maintenance tasks.
- Project work – continuous improvements and installations.
- Fault finding on PLC systems.
- Site Services Maintenance
- Must be apprentice trained.
- Conducted installation and commissioning work on machinery, control panels and associated equipment.
- PLC experience.
- Experienced working within an FMCG production environment previously.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.