East-Central London, United Kingdom
7 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£38,000 + benefits
Our client is currently expanding and have won new contracts to go with their already stellar portfolio of clients, based in and around Central London.
For this role, I am looking for the Electrically Maintenance Engineer to have:
- Understanding of general building services
- PPM/Reactive work on BMS systems, lighting and commercial fuse boards
- BTEC/HND/HNC/ONC in electrical engineering
- City & Guilds electrical qualification (17th edition minimum)
As well as a salary of £38,000, you will receive a generous holiday allowance, pension and various other benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Undertaking all planned, preventative maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns – carrying out fault finding
- Maintaining PPM paperwork
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.