Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£37,000 + benefits
We are currently partnering with a reputable company within the FMCG industry, they operate out of a number of sites and are going through a period of continued growth. As a result of this growth they are now looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team on a nightshift.
We are looking for you to have:
- An electrical bias
- Minimum 17th Edition qualification
- Fault finding experience on PLC’s
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings
- Mechanical experience (conveyers, gearboxes, bearings etc)
As well as the aforementioned salary, there is a comprehensive benefits package on offer and the ability to undertake overtime.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Planned, preventative maintenance on the nightshift
- Project work, focussed around continuous improvements
- Responsible for electrical and mechanical work
- Undertaking any work that is being carried over from the day shift.
This role is a nightshift role, working 4 on 4 off 10-hour nights.
Please call Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit for more information if this role interests you. Alternatively, please click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.