Peterborough + International Travel (10%)
We are currently working with a leading company who design and develop control systems to the FMCG industry. There is a need for you, an Electrical Engineer to join the growing team.
As the Electrical Engineer you will have experience in the following:
- BTEC/HNC Engineering qualification
- Amtech/AutoCAD experience
- Strong understanding of electrical drawings
- Ability to produce cable schedules/sizing calculations/test sheets/single line diagrams
- Designing cable routes
- Industrial experience
As well as the aforementioned salary, as the Electrical Engineer you will receive the following; 25 days holidays + banks, pension, healthcare, bonus and profit related pay.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Design of MCC panels
- Produce I/O configuration and lists
- Design cable routes, calculate containment size and update building layout drawings
- Modifications to hardware panels on site
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, please click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.