We are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Engineer on behalf of our multinational client with a view of starting on the 1st November. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a respected and widely recognised organisation where personal development is paramount. In this instance it would be desirable to also have a mechanical qualification.
Job title – Electrical Engineer
Monday – Friday: 0700-1530
Salary: Up to 36,000 Per annum
- To carry out all PPM and reactive repairs as necessary.
- Responsible for all minor installations and maintenance of site Electrical HV & LV Systems Diagnosis and repair faults on systems and plant including basic mechanical and plumbing system fault finding.
- Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
- Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub-contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation as required.
- Ability to work in a customer focused environment where quality and image is very important.
- Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated.
- Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensure all record keeping functions are completed daily or as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
- Understanding of company procedures.
- Understanding of escalation procedures.
- RAMS & Permit to Work
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognised industry Electrical qualification will be required, and previous experience is essential.
- IEE 18th Edition
- IPAF 3a & 3b
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Legionella Awareness
- Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc.
- AP15 - HV Qualified up to 11KV
- AP12 - LV Qualified
- 2391 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent)
- Mechanical / HVAC qualification desirable
After reading the above if you feel you match up to our client’s expectations and want to begin a new and exciting career within Electrical Engineering then why not get in touch? Your new job could be just one click away…