Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer with over 5 years experience of working within a commercial environment ?
We have a fantastic opportunity to work at one of London's most famous Landmarks as a site electrician working days 5 days a week .
With a competitive rate of pay and extremely fair holiday allowance this is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking for the next step in their career .
The electrician will be required to carry out maintenance routines unsupervised, diagnose and repair faults on electrical building services, electrical switch gear, domestic and industrial installations and PAT testing.
Minimum requirements for the role :
- Awareness of risk assessment and working safely with electronic test equipment
- Ability to follow work instructions, read/ interpret technical diagrams and report technical information as required
- Electrical fault finding & rectification skills
- City & Guilds Level III or an ONC is a minimum requirement
- 17th Edition Qualified & 18th Edition Qualified
- Holds City & Guilds 2377-12 & 2377-11 PAT testing
If you are interested in working in one of the UK's most famous landmarks for one of the country's biggest FM company's then please apply and we will be in touch .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £38,000.00 /year
If this seems of interest then please get in touch .