This is a Facilities and Building Services, Maintenance opportunity working as an Electrical Engineer for a site with a UK market leader in supply chain services to the FMCG industry. The company operate as the no 1 supplier to brands such as McDonalds and are continuing to grow their distribution facility.
The company provide a supportive working environment and commitment to staff training that is reflected in the retention and stability of the staffs' progression and long service.
· Provide specialist electrical knowledge
· As the Electrical Engineer, advise the site manager on electrical engineering plans and maintenance.
· Undertake planned maintenance and inspections, daily weekly and monthly
· This will be varied maintenance work across the warehouse as a whole, conveyor systems that distribute orders, improving and repairing racking systems and more.
· Day to day frontline fault finding and repair work
· Assist with contractor control and management
· Maintain accurate job and service records
· Service and maintain automated conveyer systems
Maintenance Qualifications & Experience required:
- The Electrical Engineer must hold 17th Edition Qualification
- Must hold C&G 2357 or G&G 2330
- C&G 2394 & 2395 an advantage
- Experience with 3 phase systems a must
- Conveyer systems and robotics would also be an advantage
- Experience in planned Preventative Maintenance Systems
- Previous experience working within production and warehouse environment
Salaries of £30-35,000 plus an 8% bonus and free meals.
In return you as Electrical Engineer, will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment and long-term career prospects within a growing company who pride themselves on employee satisfaction and providing flexible training and development for staff.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.