£50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Home Working + International Travel
£50,000 + benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with an international project company who provide turnkey solutions ranging from new factory builds to line upgrades within existing facilities.
You will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of technical & application solutions to aid the improvement of site layouts and performance. Looking into the expected performance of the site and how it should be performing and identifying the required resources, equipment and designs needed to make it successful. Designs will be focussed around workflows, equipment, units needed, layout concepts through to ancillaries.
The international travel element to the role is circa 40% - 50% of the time in 2-3-week blocks. Travel is all arranged and paid for by the company and you will also receive a travel allowance and recovery days when you come back to the UK (these are additional to your holiday days).
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design of electrical equipment, facilities, components, products and systems.
- Designing & testing of control apparatus and equipment.
- Designing layouts for electrical components and equipment.
- Undertake electrical drawings for power one-lines, control schematics, control panel layouts (with bills of material) and cable schedules.
- Management of contractors on site.
- AutoCAD drafting experience.
- Experienced working within a fast-paced production environment.
- Qualified electrically.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.