£39600 per annum
about 2 months ago
Permanent Nights – Sunday to Thursday
TXM Recruit are supporting a leading FMCG manufacturer as they are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join the engineering team at their Castleford site. As a leader within the FMCG industry, they have recently expanded their shift pattern after the installation of new production lines and as such, are in need of an Electrical Engineer to join the team on a permanent night’s basis.
Working 41 hours per week, you will work Sunday (22:00 – 06:00) and Monday – Thursday (21:50 – 09:50).
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking fault-finding activities.
- Undertaking planned, preventative maintenance tasks.
- Project work – continuous improvements and installations.
- Control panel build and commissioning.
- Modifying and fault finding on PLC systems.
- General wiring.
- Must be apprentice trained.
- Conducted installation and commissioning work on machinery, control panels and associated equipment.
- PLC modification experience.
- 18th Edition.
- Experienced working within an FMCG production environment previously.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.