Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Electrical Design Engineer
We have a permanent job opportunity to join an innovative company who design and manufacture solutions into the aviation and aerospace industries.
This is a great time to join ahead of the business exploring new niches and business opportunities with increasing customer requirements and industry demand.
As Electrical Design Engineer you will design high-power distribution systems for electric aircrafts- Designing High Voltage power distribution units with a focus on network/load switching and protection concepts up to 1500VDC.
Electrical Design Responsibilities:
- Specification of system, subsystem and component requirements
- Network and component modelling and simulation
- Close collaboration with battery management engineers (external) and avionics engineers (internal) regarding design, interfaces and control
- Partner with airworthiness engineers regarding the specification and support of system validation and verification according to compliance standards such as RTCA DO160, DO311, etc. and any new & emerging regulations, standards or AMC for electric aviation.
- Support of the development of series production processes and process standardisation across departments
As Electrical Design Engineer, you will have previous industrial experience in electrical engineering, preferably of electric vehicles. This will include HV charging, battery systems, powertrain systems and requirements.
You will also have strong knowledge of standards and good practices for electrical wiring, printed circuits, EMC, bonding, insulations.
If you are interested in this permanent Electrical Design Engineer position please apply today, with immediate interviews available and starts.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition.