We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced electrical design engineer to start a 6 month contract at a prestigious motorsport team looking to push the boundaries on a number of different projects.
Role - Electrical Design Engineer
Location - Buckinghamshire
Contract - 6 months
Rate - £35-45 per hour dependent on experience
- Working with the Mechanical and Electronic Engineers you will be responsible for The design, installation and specification of the on and off-car Electrical Installations
- You will also be involved in future development projects working within multi-disciplined groups.
- You will have a good understanding of the wiring, connectors and heatshrink systems used within a high end automotive environment and ideally have a high level of experience in the use of Computer Aided Design Harness packages, ideally Unigraphics NX8.5.
- You will also be required to carry out peer reviews, mentoring and coaching of our developing Systems Engineers
- Applicants for this role should ideally have a recognised qualification in an Electronics discipline, combined with relevant experience of Motorsport Electrical and Electronic Systems.
- You should additionally be able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and be able to work within a high-pressure environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within tight timescales are a pre requisite for this role.
If you are looking for your next contract, please send over CV to email@example.com or call 01908 228642 to discuss.