£35 - £40 per hour, Benefits: 4 month rolling contract OR Permanent.
about 1 month ago
4 month rolling
- Responsible for EDS Harness designing using Creo which must be recent use of Creo.
- Looking for candidates with Prototype/Project design builds, not just individual parts.
- Must have good drawing and detailing experience.
- Manage and maintain the drawing database including design change requests, version control and part number database.
- Support the product development process alongside all company departments to ensure the finished product meets the end user requirements.
- Ideally will have come from a transportation sector.
Electrical Creo Design Engineer Next Steps:
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Electrical Creo Design Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.