£42000 per annum
18 days ago
Based in their offices located in Wigan we are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Maintenance and small works manager to join our clients award winning team.
Covering the North West region delivering day to day maintenance and Planned works on retail, properties.
With a company vehicle, all fuel paid and fantastic career opportunity's throughout the business this a great opportunity for the right candidate .
You will be responsible for the following,
- Daily deployment, scheduling and management of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance is maintained at all times on sites and work locations.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and concerns
- Meeting clients, assessing works and producing estimate & quotes for required works
- Ensuring jobs are completed within priority and on budget.
- Ensuring quality control of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Working closely with the Contract support team to ensure required information is collated and added to the system.
- The role split of approx 60% office based 40% visiting sites
- Candidates ideally should have a trade or skilled background and have a passion for customer service, in addition the following skills and training would be desirable
- CSCS Card - Required
- Full Driving Licence - Required
- Asbestos Awareness - Desirable
- City and Guilds in a trade or similar -Desirable
- IOSH - Desirable
- Basic iT Skills - Required