£30000 - £38000 per annum
17 days ago
Northampton + Travel
£30,000- £38,000 + benefits and bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with an Engineering company who work on international projects for the design of new production sites, as well as improving and upgrading existing plants.
With continual growth in key markets the company is now searching for an Electrical CAD Technician / Drafter / Draughtsperson / Designer to join the team. The CAD Technician will be drafting for electrical requirements: creating and producing technical drawings and design documents for control panels, cabling, electrical components, schematics as well as general arrangements and layouts.
You will be working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and customer requirements information provided by project managers as well as being a point of contact with customers too.
There will be 10-20% international travel all arranged for you, typically in 1 week travel blocks and additionally you will be paid a travel allowance.
CAD Technician (Electrical) Responsibilities:
- Generate design documents working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and/or vendor information provided by project engineers or senior designers.
- Creating drawings and layouts using AutoCAD.
- Creating and updating schematic drawings.
- Develop the majority of the project documents. Maintain drawing files and assemble of bidding documents. Perform document checking.
- Travel domestically and across Europe (10-20%).
- We are looking for Design, drafting and technical drawings experience for electrical components, machinery, control panels, schematics, layouts and general arrangements within facilities, plants and production sites.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.