Role - Wiring Harness Technician
Location - Banbury
Shift - Days
Rate - Competitive Salary and Company Benefits
I am now seeking an experienced Electrical / Wiring Harness Technician to join our motorsport client to help them manufacture and test wiring harness assemblies. You will join the motorsport team and be technically responsible for the delivery and installation of the motorsport electrical solutions.
- Support the engineers and technicians in the installation of the electrical systems on GTE, RX, GT3 and GT4 cars
- To manufacture and build wire harness' and looms for the above cars and other projects
- To be able to read and follow engineering drawings
- Carrying out hands on work competently and within set production times
- To advise the supervisor on and rectify any electrical faults
- Motorsport or aerospace experience preferred
- Flexibility to travel on race events if required
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a business pushing boundaries, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01908 228642 to discuss.