Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
11 months ago
Control Systems Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000
I am currently partnering with a waste to energy plant. This is an excellent opportunity for a Controls System Engineer to work in a state of the facility, the only of it’s kind in the UK.
For this role, I am looking for the Control Systems Engineer to possess the following:
- ONC/HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Certificate in safety instrumented systems
- Experience implementing and testing SCADA systems
- Experienced working on Siemens PLC systems
- Developing EC&I design requirements
- Electrical installations
- Control panel design
- Installation and commissioning
As well as a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience, you will receive 25 days’ holiday allowance, pension and various other benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Implementing and testing of software modules and systems
- Design and test of SCADA systems
- Designing control panels, including PLC systems and power distribution
- Installation and commissioning of work
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.