TXM are currently working with a main contractor who are operating a waste to energy thermal process plant, a first of its kind in the UK and they require a technically experienced EC&I technician to join them on their journey.
As Electrical, Control and Instrumentation technician, you will provide technical support to the operational team, solving electrical, control and instrumentation related issues.
Play an active role in plant safety schemes such as Near Misses or Incident Investigations, provide support where required and implement any recommendations arising from such schemes.
- Ensure maintenance team compliance with appropriate Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in delivering the Maintenance Teams KPI's.
- Implementation and testing of software modules and systems
- Develop and implement engineering procedures, instructions, method statements and guidance documents
- Implementation and testing of SCADA systems
- To assist with scheduled and unscheduled outage activities as required, to ensure all aspects of EC&I work are completed to program, in a safe and efficient manner
- Complete accurate maintenance reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Assist in identifying the failure modes for all apparatus
- Lead on RCA’s in relation to EC&I issues
- Manage and arrange for any work in HV system and produce RAMS for in-house jobs
- Arrange for power outage plans and produce switching and isolation procedures
For further details, please contact Daniel Joiner for further details 01908 222880