£150 per day
16 days ago
4 - 6 weeks
£150 per day outside IR35
4 - 6 week Temporary Contract
Working from home - travel into Stratford, London 1 day a week
Available to start immediately
TXM Recruit are looking for an experienced Document Controller on behalf of one of the UK's leading train operating companies.
You will be responsible for undertaking document control management, uploading files into a central database, maintenance of documentation and process trackers, and administrative support such as minute taking and preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience of document control processes within a regulated industry
- Exceptional organisational skills with a good eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and challenge when necessary
- Good understanding of Project Documentation Requirements
- Advanced in Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience working within a rail environment
- Knowledge of safety regulations (particularly CDM)
If this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.