3 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Designated Project Engineer on a 6 month contract basis to be based in Stratford, London.
- Lead the engineering function to ensure development and delivery are in accordance with company standards and Network Rail standards
- Project monitoring and reporting in accordance with Network Rail company standards
- Overall responsibility for engineering activities with asset management to ensure delivery of safe and technical compliant products whilst up keeping to relevant standards
- Provide technical advice to the Asset Management team
- Creation and implementation of engineering process to ensure approvals remain compliant
- Ensure technical and design content of all stages of design is validated and then approved
- Asset management experience is essential
- Rail background
If you are interested in the Designated Project Engineer role and would like some more information please contact Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.