TXMRecruit are seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their client who specialise in global design and manufacturing of complex motion control systems for civil and military aircraft.
As this role is highly desirable, we are looking for someone with a real “passion” who takes pride in their work ethic.
In this role, you will design mechanical and hydraulic actuation systems and components for some of the world’s most premium aircrafts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking detailed design work on new and existing product, overseeing new products from quotation to delivery.
What you will need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical, systems or Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical and hydraulic design experience
- Experience of working with a design package e.g. Siemens NX
What’s in it for you?
- 8X Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday rising to 26 days over 5 years’ service
- Private health Care
- Flexi programme benefits (Gym flex, dental and travel etc)
If you are looking for a new role and wanting to be a part of a hard-working team within an exciting industry, then please click "APPLY"
All applications will be being shortlisted by Friday 14th June
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you