£27139 - £31939 per annum
about 1 month ago
Shift pattern: working weekly rotation of 7am-3pm, 9am-5pm and 11am-7pm.
1 in 4 weeks on call out rota with cover over Christmas required*
TXM Recruit are working on behalf of highly reputable FM organisation who are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team who look after their depot in Motherwell
Is this you?
We are looking for an electrically bias engineer with a background in ppm and reactive maintenance
You will ideally have previous experience working within a facilities management environment, ideally in a distribution centre however this part is not essential
An ability to work well under pressure and taking pride with all your
This is a small friendly team so integrating well with others is a must and as this is a customer facing role, a friendly smile goes a long way!
You must also have the following to be considered:
- Electrical Maintenance and electrical qualifications, including 17th/18th edition - essential
- Mechanical maintenance – including plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, Civils – desirable
- Facilities maintenance experience – essential
- Distribution centre maintenance experience – desirable
- UK drivers’ license is essential due to the location of the site and out of hours requirement being potentially outside of public transport operations.
Overview of role and what’s on offer:
You will be part of a maintenance team who look after one of their clients largest distribution centres
As this is multi-skilled role, you will be covering all mechanical and electrical ppm and reactive maintenance.
This company also offer a lot of training and support with career development and will actively encourage those who want to move up the ladder
- Up to £31939 basic
- Company Vehicle & fuel card
- Door to door travel
- 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions of up to 6%
- Life Assurance
More about the company
A national FM company with a strong on the retail sector, they solution focused and understand the importance of employee satisfaction and impact it has on ensuring a 1st class service to their customers. They’re an FM company with a difference.
If you are interested in this position and are looking to join a company who appreciate work/life balance, please send your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit
*Call-out standby is included in salary but if called out you are paid over-time.