Gloucester, United Kingdom
7 months ago
£13.97 per hour PAYE/£18.80 per hour Umbrella
Overtime/holiday and pension
6-month contract – ongoing
A leading aerospace manufacturer with strong background in the design, development and production of aerospace components for major commercial and defence projects based from their facility in Gloucestershire are seeking a Deburrer/ Lapper Honer to join their team!
You will have a strong background in deburring/lapping and honing complex parts and be able to work from engineering drawings to ensure the component meets the exact specifications required.
To be successful you must be able to:
- Ideally have previous experience within the automotive or aerospace industry
- Be able to work to tight tolerances/microns
- Experience and knowledge of manual Honing and lapping, deburring, hydraulic nulling equipment and chemical deburr equipment
- Be able to fit the parts together.
- Be able to work to manufacturing documentation which includes plans, engineering processes and specifications.
- Self-inspect work for correct size, depth, position, surface finish, roundness and to make the necessary adjustments if needed.
In return you will get to work some on exciting aerospace/defence projects, good pay, overtime available to those that would like it.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01908 228690
Closing date 13/03/2020
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you