22 days ago
TXM Recruit are currently working with a Formula 1 Team who are looking to bring in a Data Quality Engineer to join their expanding and incredibly valuable Programme Management Group.
The team are looking to continue their push up the grid and see this Data Quality Engineer role as incredibly important to driving the back office and business management. The team are very well backed and part of a Multi billion pound brand that stretches across the globe. The role will be based from the teams factory in Oxfordshire.
The role comes with a very good benefits package including expenses and time in lieu for time at the track.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop working relationships between all personnel and departments.
- Measure and help maintain a set of key data attributes in the PLM, ERP and Lifing Systems and work to ensure that they are accurate an up to date across these systems.
- Manage the storage locations of data pertinent to the business process.
- Manage the CAD data import and export processes ensuring the turnaround time, data quality and notification broadcasts are in line with the demands of the business process.
- Constantly monitor for data duplication across company systems and strive to ensure that we manage data within a “single source of data truth” philosophy.
- Look for areas of data misalignment, work to find the root cause and help engineer solutions that will lead to accurate data alignment.
- Work across the business and help define the sets of key data attributes needed for each of the business processes and ensure that their population is in line with the quality needed.
- Generate a set of KPIs (Conformance and Performance) that help measure the population status of key data attributes across the systems landscapes
- Help define a set of data quality standards for the data that we manage across the team and perform deep analysis on this data ensuring that it is managed to the quality standards required by the business process.
- Follow all safety regulations in all venues.
- Other duties as assigned by the PLM manager or their designee.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you