£9.50 per hour
8 days ago
To ensure all administration documentation and records are completed accurately and on time whilst maintaining the security of information in line with the Data Protection Legislation. Covering the broad spectrum of administrative duties/documentation this role will ensure a clear document trail, accurate and up to date information along with confidentiality.
To provide administrative support to SMT, Managers and Team Leaders to Specific Project functions including (but not exclusive to):
- Record keeping including archive activity and file audits.
- Ordering including Paint, Consumables, Stationary Occupational Health process
- Support SMT with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and other used IT systems
- Production of Annual Holiday forms in line with individual allowances.
- Where requested to take minutes of meetings, ensuring they are accurately recorded, transferred to a typed manuscript and communicated as required.
- Meeting room bookings including room preparation, Pension meetings and departmental meetings.
- Provide adhoc administration support to specific projects within the business
- To ensure all documentation is accurate, professional and compliant to both internal and legislative requirements
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on company notice boards
- Co-ordinate and support all administration and arrangement duties assigned to the training function.
- Be flexible in your approach to work and carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by your manager in line with company objectives.
- Continually seek ideas for improving daily activities to reduce costs and improve quality. Communicate these ideas to your Manager.
- Adopt new methods of working practices to eliminate non-value added activity aligned to business need.
- Drive and support the requirements to up hold accreditation's (eg. TS16949, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001).
- Be professional in your attitude to the job and in the manner with which you conduct your duties. Always present a professional image when communicating internally and externally.
- Be committed to your department and continually strive to achieve an excellent working relationship as a supportive team member.
- Maintain professional and effective relationships with other functions.
- Keep your area of work clean and tidy at all times. Adhering to the standards of the 5s housekeeping audit, therefore minimising risk to products and employees.
- Ensure that you understand and comply with Health & Safety at work Regulations at all times.
- Report all accidents, potential near miss/risk situations and defective equipment using the agreed procedure and wear company issued PPE.