£22000 per annum
11 days ago
As a Customer Services Advisor will be working on a 37-hour working week with a salary of £22000. It will be 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
As a Customer Services Advisor you will manage all transactional activities within the customer service team providing exceptional customer service for several designated customers to support the company targets for growth and profitability in line with the company Customer Engagement System.
As a Customer Services Advisor your role will include various tasks such as:
· Responsible for all general customer queries, ordering processing and order book management
· Responsible for the Price and Delivery Process
· Support the development and delivery of internal and external customer related KPIs
· Proactive management of stopped vehicles/restricted vehicles and customer identified spares (critical and service quality)
· Transactional management of reports – imminent failures and potential back orders
· Support business/process improvement activity.
· Undertake any other customer service activities required to deliver the customers’ needs and satisfaction, ensuring all activities are completed in a timely manner
· Customer Service experience within a transactional environment
· IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft software packages
· Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
· Strong team player
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Able to work to deadlines and deliver sustained problem resolution
· Ability to identify process failures and identify solutions to resolve and prevent re-occurrence.
If you are a Customer Services Advisor and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.