£10 - £11 per hour
18 days ago
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: ONGOING - 6 months minimum
Monday to Friday
08.00 - 17.00
About the role:
- Record customer complaints/concerns/claims received directly from tenants, and via site teams, clients and out of hours service provider.
- Liaise directly with relevant stakeholders (maintenance operatives, site teams, subcontractors etc) to ensure resolution of issues.
- Monitor complaints, provide reportage to line manager, Customer Services Co-ordinator, and production department to minimise future repetition.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints via telephone and e-mail
- Deal with all telephone enquiries
- Maintaining excellent levels of Customer Care.
- Providing general administration support e.g. filing, typing, faxing etc.
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional attitude and positive approach to work
- Must be fully conversant with all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.