Coleshill, Birmingham, United Kingdom
11 months ago
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with an award-winning organisation on an exciting new project in Coleshill, Birmingham. They are looking for a skilled Customer Administration Advisor to become part of an ever expanding and skilled team. Their fantastic office is located only a 5-minute walk from the Station and has parking available on-site.
This is a full-time role; it consists of a 40-hour working week with flexibility requirements matching workflow needs. Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts between the times of 7am-7pm, the most likely shift will be either a 9am-6pm or 8am-5pm. If successful, you will join our client on a temporary basis with a strong view to go into a permanent role.
Your role would be to assist in the essential day to day running of the contract, monitoring the outputs of the operational teams to ensure maximum growth and efficiency as well as consistent service delivery. You will act as a point of contact for administration and quote queries both internally and externally as well as being responsible for raising purchase orders both planned and ad-hoc. You will be using various CAFM systems such as SAP, Coupa, Maximo and Planon
We are looking for successful candidates to start on Monday 17th February with a salary of £19,190 per annum.
- Dealing with administration and quote queries both internally and externally
- Help to set up yearly service purchase orders and any ad-hoc purchase orders as required
- To deal with any requests and issues in the inbox and escalate where needed
- Approval of labour records weekly
- Receipting of purchase orders
- Contribute to reducing levels of Customer complaints
- Raise new works orders
- Contribute to submission of overtime sheets
- Other Ad-hoc administration duties as required
- Responding to queries via shared mailbox and telephone
- Ordering stock, stationery and PPE for sites
- Raise purchase orders and see through to receipting and invoicing
- Ensuring all documents are up to date and compliant in line with company audit schedule
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in managing a workload via Planon or Maximo CAFM system would be desirable
- Proficient in all MS Office programmes
- Experience of using COUPA and SAP system would be desirable
- Ideally have previous experience of working on a Helpdesk/Call centre role in a facilities management environment
- Be able to demonstrate using own initiative as well as working as a team
- Possess good analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, dealing with all levels of management, customers and suppliers both internal and external
This role would suit a candidate with excellent attention to detail. It’s a great opportunity to begin a rewarding career in an environment where training is always done properly, and personal development is paramount.
Why not make an application and speak to us today!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to