TXM Recruit is working in partnership with an award-winning organisation on an exciting new project in Coleshill, Birmingham. They are looking for experienced Customer Service Supervisor to become part of an ever expanding and skilled team. Their fantastic office is located only a 5-minute walk from the station and has parking available on-site.
This is a full-time role; it consists of a 40-hour working week with flexibility requirements matching workflow needs. Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts between the times of 7am-7pm, the most likely shift will be either a 9am-6pm or 8am-5pm
Your role will be to supervise and to monitor the outputs of a team of 12 to ensure maximum growth and efficiency as well as consistent service delivery. You will be responsible for assisting the Customer Service Manager with ensuring the essential day to day running of the contract and providing the essential support required to both your team and your manager for the contract to reach its potential following its recent growth.
We are looking for successful candidates to start on Monday 17th February with a salary of £30,000per annum.
- Contributes to successful completion of reactive and planned performance activities by ensuring jobs are logged promptly and dispatched expediently
- Coordinating team so that maximum amount of calls is taken and not dropped
- Logging service requests by telephone and email
- Understand, identify and apply the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for each service request and set expectation with customer
- Proactively carrying out call audits and ensuring operatives are clear on what is expected
- Dealing with complaints as required
- Promote customer feedback and surveys
- To provide an excellent level of service on behalf of the team and ensure all operatives follow the excellent example set by Customer experience Supervisor
- Interviewing and training new Staff
- Helpdesk diary management coordinating annual leave and shift patterns
- Liaising with subcontractors to ensure they are providing adequate service
Qualifications and Skill
- Experience in managing a workload via Planon or Maximo CAFM system would be desirable.
- Experience of using COUPA and SAP system would be desirable.
- Proficient in all MS Office programmes.
- Ideally have previous experience of working on a helpdesk/Call centre role in a facilities management environment.
- Be able to demonstrate using their own initiative as well as working as a team.
- Possess good analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, dealing with all levels of management, customers and suppliers both internal and external.
This role would suit a people person who has experience within supervising a team, has strong attention to detail and skill in time-management. It’s a great opportunity to begin a rewarding career in an environment where training is always done properly, and personal development is paramount.
Why not make an application and speak to us today!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.