Birmingham, United Kingdom
8 months ago
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with an award-winning organisation on an exciting new project in Coleshill, Birmingham. They are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to become part of an ever expanding and skilled team. Their fantastic office is located only a 5-minute walk from the station and has parking available on-site.
This is a full-time role; it consists of a 40-hour working week with flexibility requirements matching workflow needs. Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts between the times of 7am-7pm, the most likely shift will be either a 9am-6pm or 8am-5pm
Your role will be to drive, manage, monitor and control all aspects of operational performance within the scope of the contract. You will be managing a team of 16 ensuring maximal growth and efficiency as well as SLA achievement and weekly / monthly reporting.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start on Monday 17th February with a salary of £38K per annum.
- Managing a team of 16 from Supervisors to Administrators
- To monitor the outputs of the teams to ensure maximum growth and efficiency
- Hold Review meetings with Regional teams to review performance, opportunities and risks
- Prepare and submit accurate and punctual weekly and monthly reports – Internal and external
- Develop effective working relationships with operational personnel, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to improve operational performance
- Agree monitor and control SLAs and KPIs
- Team resourced, informed, motivated and trained to meet business objectives
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions
- Understand, identify and apply the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for each service request and set expectation with customer
- Dealing with complaints as required
- Promote customer feedback and surveys
- To provide an excellent level of service on behalf of the Team and ensure all staff follow the excellent example set by Customer Experience Manager
- Interviewing/Training Staff
- Carrying out one to ones, grievances and disciplinary meetings
- Team diary management coordinating annual leave and shift patterns
- Liaising with subcontractors to ensure they are providing adequate service
- Carrying out scheduled call audits to drive to ensure excellent customer satisfaction and Consistency in performance across the team
- Review of technical documentations - RAMS, service sheets, reports, assessments and following up remedial works as an outcome of these.
- Creating, maintaining and adjusting PPM’s on CAFM system
- Managing the daily jeopardy report to ensure all reactive work orders due to fail are actioned accordingly.
- Updating electronic dispatch manual and subcontractor list weekly
- Monitoring overlapping labour
- Completing RTW interviews and updating SAP accordingly with absences
- Conduct daily team meetings to drive team moral
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of managing a 15+ team is essential
- Experience in managing a workload via Planon or Maximo CAFM system would be desirable
- Experience of using COUPA and SAP system would be desirable
- Proficient in all MS Office programmes
- Ideally have previous experience of working on a helpdesk/Call centre role in a facilities management environment
- Be able to demonstrate using their own initiative as well as working as a team
- Possess good analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, dealing with all levels of management, customers and suppliers both internal and external
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload at various times in the monthly schedule
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures
This role would suit a people person who has managed a team between 15+ in a customer service, M&E capacity, has strong attention to detail and skill in time-management. It’s a great opportunity to begin a rewarding career in an environment where training is always done properly, and personal development is paramount.
Why not make an application and speak to us today!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.