£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Main Purpose of the Role
Working as part of the Customer Service team, this role is responsible for supporting the delivery of a consistent approach to the sales governance which is applied to the management of relationships with all of Unipart Rail’s customers.
The role has no direct reports. The role does however require a high level of collaborative working and influence with other Managers within the immediate peer group and wider sales teams, as well as cross- functionally throughout the wider business in order to deliver the requirements of the role.
Role is mainly proactive in the support of the customer service and wider sales teams and management of the Customer Engagement and Collaborative Business Relationship Management System and also reactive in responding to customer complaints. The role requires an ability to work independently and to influence others as well as being able to effectively communicate and coach teams on the effective use of key business systems ie. CRM and Customer Engagement. An ability to be self-motived and proactive is required for the role, but also the ability to be a team player.
The nature of the role is varied; good customer and market knowledge is required, the ability to work on the basis of self-initiative. A good knowledge of CRM systems and the ability to effectively coach and train users in the optimum use of these systems is essential for the role. Customer facing experience is desirable as the role includes the requirement to interface with customers directly. A demonstrable collaborative approach to relationship management is essential for the role.
Experience & Proven Ability Required
- Experience in customer service and or sales role.
- Experience of operating both internally and externally.
- Knowledge and experience of developing, managing and training CRM systems
- Knowledge of the Rail Industry.
- Familiarity with ISO 44001 standard.
- Formal Professional Qualification.
- Presentation Skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- UGC/UW knowledge.
- Customer engagement system and competencies.
- CRM knowledge.
- Good numeracy skills.
- IT Literacy.
- Knowledge of supply chain activities.
- Able to demonstrate leadership.
- Performance Management.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Supporting the deployment of the Customer Engagement System ensuring collaborative working practice
- Management of Customer Engagement competencies matrix, arrangement of coaching / training requirements for sales and customer service teams
- Understand and articulate Unipart Rail’s product and service propositions
- Retaining and growing business from existing core customers through supporting sales and customer service teams in the deliberate deployment of the CE System
- Ensuring the maintenance and development of account plans/Gold Sheets/Blue Sheets for all targeted customers
- Ensuring that Unipart Rail’s Collaborative Business Relationship Management System is effectively maintained and continues to comply with the requirements of the ISO 44001 standard.
- Supporting Sales Teams in managing the specific customer relationships certified under the ISO 44001 standard.
- Supporting the completion of external and internal audits on the Customer Engagement System and ISO 44001 as required
- Governance and management of the CRM system to ensure that all customer contacts and opportunities are accurately recorded
- Ensuring compliance by Sales and Customer Service teams with sales governance associated with CRM
- Further development of the CRM system to optimise sales and pipeline management
- Training and coaching of CRM system with Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure maintenance of competency
- Management of the Customer Complaints process for the business
- Correspondence with customers throughout the complaints process
- Root cause analysis and implementation of preventative and corrective measures
- After action review to ensure sustainability of corrective actions
- To achieve and maintain a minimum of level 3 competency in the Unipart Way Tools and Techniques
- Any other duties/responsibilities as identified and commensurate with the role
- Maintenance of knowledge of market conditions and customers
- Attending customer meetings associated with ISO 44001 as required
- Work in a safe manner, taking reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other people at work, following appropriate Health and Safety guidance, training and company rules and procedures as appropriate
- Report any accidents, hazards or dangerous / unsafe behaviour to your line manager immediately
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.