16 days ago
Negotiable Day/Hourly Rate
TXM Recruit are currently working with a giant of the Formula 1 world who are looking to bring in a CRM Consultant to further integrate and technically develop their CRM estate. This is a really exciting role that will put you at the forefront of one of the most exciting and quick moving industries in the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT professional with extensive experience in SAP Hybris experience and leading projects through their full life cycle.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Further integrate and technically develop the CRM estate.
- Drive new levels of fan and partner engagement.
- Design and develop the CRM environment, used to support fan engagement.
- take responsibility for key integrations and database mergers.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the IT Digital architect to ensure systems are flexible enough to respond to business demand.
The best person for the role will have knowledge and experience in:
- Extensive experience with SAP Hybris and developing it for Ecommerce purposed.
- Experience merging and developing mass databases.
- Expensive project management experience in a CRM environment.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve data related errors.
- Experience of database and component integration.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today.