York , United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
TXM are loking to recruit a a Project Manager to join our clients growing Control Systems team in York or Derby.
Working on Railway projects this will involve the Project Manager overseeing the management of all project Application Engineering, Installation and Testing and Commissioning activities and delivery of all systems designed to meet the needs of the contract on time and within budget.
- Interface with the Sales and Marketing Team and, as required, manage the preparation of SRA Tenders. This shall include the development of project specific execution strategies designed to meet the Client's needs and the SRA business objectives
- Ensure the implementation of Quality Assurance throughout the Project Lifecycle through effective implementation of the Siemens Quality Assurance process
- Monitor progress against the project programme, and budget identifying and mitigating adverse trends through effective corrective management action
- Experience of delivery of Rail Control Systems or Signalling projects or multi-disciplinary Rail projects through the full project life cycle
- Preparation of Proposals, Tenders and contract negotiations through to Award
- Management of multidisciplinary project teams
- Development and implementation of innovative project execution strategies
- Management of Project Control function covering Planning, Estimating, Financial Control and commercial management disciplines
Please get in touch of you are a Project Manager who is looking for their next good length of contract and we will be in touch.