Peterborough, United Kingdom
12 months ago
Control Systems Engineer
Peterborough + International Travel (10%)
£40,000 - £45,000
Currently we are looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join a growing team. As the Control Systems Engineer, you will be working for a company who design and develop control systems for the FMCG industry.
As the Controls Systems Engineer, you are required to have the following skillset:
- BTEC or HNC in Engineering
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell & Siemens)
- Experienced in working with 24VDC power supplies and 230/415 VAC
- Testing & Commissioning experience
- Experience providing training to the end user
As the Controls System Engineer, you will receive the above salary which is dependent on experience; 25 days holidays + banks, profit related pay, pension, medical care and a bonus.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Taking leadership on projects, responsible for ensuring on time and in cost delivery whilst leading other engineers on site
- Design and coding of PLC/SCADA software
- On site commissioning
- Undertaking modifications to hardware and panels
For more information on the role, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM, alternatively click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.