£50000 per annum
11 days ago
Northampton & international travel
£50,000-£55,000 + 10% bonus & travel allowance
TXM are currently partnering with an international project engineering company who work on high-value and varied projects. Their specialisms and services range across: the build of brand-new sites/ site upgrades/ improvement/ problem-solving for large manufacturing businesses within FMCG, packaging and pharmaceuticals.
This is a great time to join them as the business thrives and expands its European division- with the markets they supply to growing too.
Experience & Requirements for the role:
- Experienced Controls Engineer, Systems Engineer or Automation Engineer.
- Experience of large modifications, programming, installation, integrations of Controls Systems (PLC, HMI and SCADA).
- Worked on the following PLC systems - Allen Bradley and Siemens packages
- Good understanding of setting up, commissioning, fault finding and debugging
- Experience of writing software and being customer facing
- Perform and write the test documents.
- Produce risk assessments and method statements.
- Carryout on-site commissioning.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Interviews will be held shortly for this role with immediate starts available.
- Produce the design documents.
This role will involve circa 40-50% international travel on site with customers (all travel and accommodation paid for and arranged by the business). With recovery days and holiday top-ups provided.
This is a particularly exciting time to join the business as it continues to grow and develop their new European division from here in the UK.
If you are interested in Control Systems Engineer opportunities, please send your CV and contact Jason Martindale of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.