TXM Recruit are working with a hugely successful Rail company based in North London. You must have strong client management and relationship building skills, ideally being within the railway industry. If you have experience of running electrical maintenance contracts this would be an advantage but not essential.
As Account Manager / Contract Manager you will be responsible for delivering contracted maintenance services against budget.
Other responsibilities will be:
- Looking after important contracts as well as looking at SLA/KPIs and to ensure suppliers are delivering and act as a relationship manager
- Speak to people in the business and ensure they are happy with the service they are receiving – act on as required
- Manage the agency contracts - for example, with the gate line staff, security etc
- be main contact for facilities contracts
- You will manage the delivery of contract variations, finances and cost to budget
- Working closely with the client you will forge strong relationships
- You will be responsible for the procurement of support services and sub-contractors when needed.
Rail experience is not essential but desirable. The contract is initially a 6 month fixed contract but is likely to become a permanent role if the successful candidate wishes it so – whether at this particular site, or one close to it. A terrific opportunity for the successful candidate to join a successful and busy company.