East-Central London, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
New opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a growing team!
- Manage timelines for contracts in line with the project
- Developing relationships with internal customers and stakeholders to deal with agreements and contracts
- Ensuring processes are being followed in regards to contracts
- Implementing new supplier on boarding process and experience
- Reviewing company contracts in line with risk, legality and budget in order to work with company frameworks and t&c's
A suitable candidate will have...
- Minimum 5 year Procurement and contract management experience
- Supplier relationship experience
- An understanding of contract law
- Ideally be at degree level
- MCIPS cert
- Great communicator
Please contact Leah.Cook@txmrecruit.co.uk as this is a very urgent requirement and looking to interview this week.