£70000 - £75000 per annum
20 days ago
Engineering Machinery Inventory
£70,000-75,000 plus bonus & benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a very well-established company, with the largest market share in their product area, who are searching for a Contracts Manager to support further growth with an improved supply chain performance. The business develops and installs specialised machinery for customer sites throughout the UK & Ireland, operating within a fast paced and buoyant market.
This is a key position to create and manage improve contract frameworks and contract negotiations for their supplier network- for the sourcing of components, spares, parts and improving the inventory.
Key areas of focus:
- Manage the strategic contract relationships with the key machine and part suppliers.
- Improve and manage the contract frameworks for the purchase of both new and refurbished machines and parts.
- Manage a £30m budget across components, parts and spares for the machinery.
- Deliver against the UK and Ireland refurbishment strategy, maximising the availability of the machinery across the UK & Ireland- minimising risks to working capital and Capex.
- Management of multiple contracts for multi-site or field-based business models.
- Third-party supplier & vendor management
- Highly skilled in Contract negotiations and creating KPIs and SLAs to deliver improved supplier performance and reduced supplier risk.
- Large scale programme and project management.
- Creating, implementing and managing new & improved processes
- Industry experience, within in Machinery & engineering businesses (within FMCG preferred but not essential).
- Evidence of working within a formal / structured Supplier Management Programme
- £70,000- £75,000 + car allowance & bonus 30%
- Life Cover
- Strong pension scheme
- Career opportunities and personal development within a strong and growing business model
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.