£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
TXM Recruit are working with a highly reputable Building Services Company who are looking for an experienced site manager with an electrical background and good HVAC knowledge to join an exclusive site in Central London
Is this you?
You will come from an electrical maintenance with a good understanding of HVAC. This is a grade A office building with high-quality retail and residential facilities as well so having previous experience in a similar environment and role is imperative.
You will be confident managing a technical team and overseeing sub-contractor as well as managing clients high expectations in a professional and courteous manner
- Planning and implementing shutdowns
- Ensuring health & safety is adhered throughout the building
- Managing a team of engineers and ensuring all ppm work is completed in a timely manner with minimal disruption to the client
- Liaising with and managing clients expectations
- Must come from an electrical background
- HV qualified
- Good working HVAC knowledge
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Electrically qualified (City & Guilds 236 part 1 & 2)
- Previous experience working within facilities management or building services
This is a fantastic opportunity with a reputable building services company who have been going for over 30 years
They continue to grow year on year and 2021 is looking to be no different.
They also have a low turnover of staff which is down to them supporting and giving their employees opportunities to grow and progress in the business
The benefits aren’t bad either:
- Salary: £55,000-£60,000
- 22 days annual leave per annum increasing 1 day per year up to a maximum of 28 days.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Perkbox platform
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service (Salary x 2)
If you are interested in this Contract Manager position and come from an electrical background, please send your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.