£70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Overseeing current and upcoming sites mainly in and around Essex and up to Cambridge this is a role for a region which has consistently been delivering NHBC award winning sites for the past 3-4 years.
With and extremely generous package including car allowance and bonus and a salary negotiable from £68000 + (Basic dependant on experience and candidate) this is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to start with one of the UK's most well thought of house builders who are expanding in the region and that will offer great career prospects.
Minimum role requirements are:
- Min 5 year’s experience as a Senior Site Manager or Contracts Manager.
- Have a strong track record in delivering 75 + unit projects.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience of working for volume house builders (Must)
- Keen eye for customer care and quality
- NHBC award winners desirable
- CSCS card black. First aid at work and SMSTS minimum requirements