£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Free train travel
about 2 months ago
TXM Recruit are recruiting for a Contractor Co-Ordination Manager permanently based in Cardiff working for an engineering business within transportation. A fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing team with some great projects of high value. We will also consider out of industry candidate who are interesting in learning the transportation sector.
Contractor Co-Ordination Manager Job Description:
- Maintaining Safety Management system to promote best practice of occupational health & safety.
- Developing a structure safety plan with Transformation so that work is completed to the highest safety standards and delivered seamlessly.
- To be present and based on site for HSE advise for all aspects of the depot upgrades.
- Assisting line managers in developing comprehensive accident investigations into all accidents.
- Assist with changes to emergency planning across the network as a result of depot transformation.
- To support the Head of Fleet Delivery in the guidance and compliance of depot transformation and project work, ensuring current processes and procedures are adhered to.
Contractor Co-Ordination Manager Next Steps:
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Contractor Co-Ordination Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.