£30 per hour
about 1 month ago
12 weeks plus
We are currently working with a growing FMCG company who supply some of the biggest household names in the food retail industry. With regular investment into the site and further anticipated growth in 2021
Due to a massive increase in production, they are needing to strengthen their Engendering department, to maximise efficiency and production.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will have the following experience:
- Electrical bias with experience of fault finding on PLC’s
- Experience working in an FMCG background or high-volume production / process engineering environments
- Strong mechanical experience
An hourly rate of £30ph Ltd for working a panama shift pattern (days/nights) for a 12 week contract
Key skills & responsibilities
- Fulfilling PPM schedule – undertaking mechanical and electrical work
- Developing continuous improvement projects
- Responding to breakdowns
- Assisting with production start up and providing support throughout the shift more information, please contact Leanne Thornewill at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.