£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car and Progression Available
20 days ago
Lean & Quality Manager Job Requirements:
- Implementation of lean/continuous improvements across each site of the rail divisions.
- Experience in applying continuous improvement, teaching & coaching senior management and subsequent teams.
- Facilitation experience
- Strong project management skills
- Six Sigma Green Belt/data analysis skills
- Presentation skills
- A recognised qualification (or working towards) in Quality (e.g. CQI or CMI level 4/5) or relevant degree.
- Good working knowledge of Quality Management Systems and BS EN ISO 9001:2000.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.