London, United Kingdom
25 days ago
TXM are looking for a Construction Manager paying between £400 - £425 a day based from home on a 6 month rolling contract for at least 12 months.
Construction Manager Requirements:
- Working across the board of all projects as part of infrastructure change.
- This person needs to be someone with rail infrastructure/civils experience who has been responsible for the delivery aspect of projects over £10 million.
- We need someone who wants to get heavily involved in projects, not just take a back seat.
- This role will be based in London as your “home” location but will be required to travel across 7 stations dependant on the work required.
Construction Manager Next Steps:
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Construction Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.