6 days ago
Competitive salary with shift allowance
TXM Recruit are supporting a world leading motorsport company in finding an enthusiastic Composite Team Leader to join the composite Assembling Team. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic team. You will share our passion for competition whilst staying true to the company values, in addition to enjoying an innovative environment where collaboration and teamwork is key to this role.
Working Monday – Thursday from 20:00 – 06:30, you will receive a competitive salary + shift allowance, company performance related bonusses, life assurance, private medical cover, 25 days holiday, an on-site gym and subsidised a subsidised restaurant.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Ensure processes are followed and quality records are completed.
- Overnight leadership to 7 fitters and 1 inspector, ensuring work is completed efficiently to plan.
- You will be the senior figure for the composite team overnight, therefore you will need to motivate and develop staff members and be the senior decision maker for the department.
- Be able to prioritize workload with the available resources.
- Regularly review produced components/parts.
- Making sure the department delivers the highest quality components on the agreed deadlines.
- Make continuous decisions without design team support.
- Regular updates regarding ongoing work.
- Have good communication in both written and verbal.
- 2 years’ experience in team leading within motorsport or automotive.
- Strong knowledge of composite materials and component manufacturing.
If you are interested in this Composite Fitter Role, send your CV and contact Jason Martindale of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you